- NO TENANT FEES!
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR 3 CARS
*** NO TENANT FEES! *** A RARELY AVAILABLE FOUR BEDROOM COTTAGE, situated in Batchworth Heath a short distance from Rickmansworth Town Centre.
The property has a good sized open plan LIVING/DINING ROOM, a DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM and a modern fitted KITCHEN to the rear providing access to the garden.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms with spacious wardrobes in the master and bedroom two, a FAMILY BATHROOM and the master bedroom has the added convenience of an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
To the front is a PRIVATE GATED ACCESS DRIVEWAY providing parking for 3 cars. The REAR GARDEN comprises of a paved patio leading to a large area of lawn to the right with fenced boundaries to all sides, a shed and a large playhouse.
TREND & THOMAS - Permitted Payments
Below is a list of permitted payments for Tenants:
Initial Payment Prior to Referencing (payable to Trend & Thomas ‘The Agent’):
• Holding Deposit - 1 weeks rent
N.B. Holding Deposits are non-refundable should an application be unsuccessful due to incorrect information being provided by the Tenant or withdrawn through no fault of the Landlord
Second Payment Prior to Move in (payable to The Agent):
• The remainder of your first month’s rent
If LMG Estates Ltd t/a Trend & Thomas is in receipt of the Holding Deposit, you need to pay the remainder of the first month’s rent, as rent is payable in advance. If a Holding Deposit is returned at the request of the Tenant, the full first month’s rent will need to be paid at this point
• Five Weeks Security Deposit – This is held until the end of your tenancy and protected with the TDS
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
• Payment of up to £50.00 including VAT if you want a variation to the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% over base rate
• Payment of any loss suffered by the Landlord plus £50.00 including VAT to cover agents reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
• Utilities – Gas, electricity, water
• Communications – Telephone and broadband
• Installation of Cable/Satellite
• Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
• Television licence
• Council Tax
Other permitted Payments
• Payment Per key/security device in the event that any property keys are lost by the Tenant and need replacement – Amounts dependant on individual key/security device required and will be confirmed inclusive of VAT on a case by case basis
LMG Estates Limited t/a Trend & Thomas is a member of safeagent (previously the National Approved Lettings Scheme), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the TPO (The Property Ombudsman), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting them directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove, Zoopla, etc.. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent’s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove Zoopla, etc. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove Zoopla, etc. and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.