- VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN AREA
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
We are delighted to offer this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT built to a high standard throughout.
The property offers an open plan LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN AREA, two double bedrooms with an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master bedroom and a main BATHROOM/W.C.. There are also two ALLOCATED PARKING spaces available.
An Administration charge of £198 (incl VAT) covering the cost of preliminary administration, paperwork, negotiation and the preparation of your tenancy agreement is payable prior to negotiations. This amount is charged per property, not per person & in the event the negotiations are unsuccessful this charge will be refunded in full.
A Referencing fee is charged per tenant whose name appears on the tenancy agreement. Referencing is carried out by an independent credit referencing agency and costs £60 (incl VAT) per person, £90 (incl VAT) for a Guarantor, or £144.00 (incl VAT) per company. This charge will not be refunded if the negotiations are unsuccessful and the references have been started.
You will normally be responsible for the Inventory Check In at the start of your tenancy. The exact cost of this depends on the size of the property but for example a one bed property is £148.80 (incl VAT) and this is a per property cost and is payable prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
Prior to tenancy we require:
- A Holding Deposit equal to two weeks rent prior to negotiation, upon successful completion of the process this money will be deducted from your first months rent. This money is non-refundable should your application be unsuccessful or withdrawn.
- A Security Deposit equal to six weeks rent which will be lodged with the Tenancy Dispute Service and held against any unpaid rent or bills, dilapidations and other costs or losses incurred as a result of any break of the terms of the Tenancy Agreement by you.